Wednesday, January 27, 2010

goingout

I wore this out to a bar/club that I went to with a couple.  I didn't get to drink or dance much though. My friend got tired of it pretty quick and her husband doesn't dance period.  She said she has "grown out of it".  She's only 21 but it's not age, it's being married. When you get married young, you feel older than your single friends that are your same age.  Sure it's annoying for people to assume you are single because you're at a bar but so what?

I think that if you enjoy dancing then you should be able to go and have fun dancing with your girlfriends. Yeah, you may have to ward off the odd male creeper but still, those places aren't just for single people. Screw stigmas. I can be married and still go out dancing with friends, nothing wrong with that.

(I'm only 22 by the way)


(top Target, skirt Papaya, shoes gojane.com, blazer Burlington Coat Factory, necklace Forever 21)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...