Thursday, January 28, 2010

seasonalinspiration

This nicely sums up half of my personal style.  Casual, comfortable, flattering, dark colors mixed with pastels, short hems, mixing fitted pieces with oversized ones..  Except I think I'm a bit more girly. LA style has definitely rubbed off on me though!


Shop Bop

This is how I'd like to dress this Spring.

Forever 21

And I don't want winter to end so I can dress more like this:

Shop Bop

I generally wear a lot of dark colours but man, I love pastels.  Maybe because they're so different from what I normally gravitate towards?

I can't stop listening to the Glee Soundtrack. It's as fun to sing along with as Grease. :D Their version of Imagine is amazing.l

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...