Sunday, February 28, 2010

2010 Olympics

CANADA WON!!!! Oh man. I am so so proud of my country!  We won Gold in both men and womens hockey and got the most Gold out of any country! Third in overall medal standings. :) Canada doesn't spend a ton of money on athletes like some places do so while we love our winter sports... a lot of our competitors have to come up with a lot of money on their own because sponsorships are as big and well, yeah, it just makes it that much more impressive.  Aw, I'm so happy. Yay Canada! Feels great to do it in our own country... and my home town, Vancouver, BC!

 
  

1 comments:

  1. HOw fun!!! That's so exciting. We don't have TV so we missed everything... lol

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...