Tuesday, February 9, 2010

jclove

Yesterday the sun was shining. Today it's supposed to hail. Hm.  I'm still envious of those in places like D.C. where they've gotten so much snow!

So, these are the beauties I got in the Gilt Fuse Jeffrey Campbell sale. I got them for around $60 + $12 shipping. Urban Outfitters carries them in black for $160+.   Sweet!  They're kinda my first pair of designer shoes since my others are all from Target, Go Jane, Aldo, Payless etc. 


I love that real leather smell.
They came in funny boot bags, hehe.
(sweater/top/tights Old Navy, shorts Wet Seal, necklace Forever 21)

I know, kind of a boring outfit to pair up with my new shoes but seriously all I did yesterday was, like, laundry. haha I'm so happy with the shoes! I keep picturing them with bare legs and mini sundresses so I think they'll get a ton of wear this Spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...