Tuesday, February 16, 2010

NYFW II

 Alice & Olivia
 Nice to see some dressier looks. I love how wearable all of this is. Those draped pants are definitely going to be all the rage this Fall eh? I love the detailed shoulders which we've seen the past couple of seasons.

Diane Von Furstenberg
One of my favourite designers, always. I love love the frills!  I'm a big fan of grey as well. I like that these looks are so girly and yet they still feel tough.

Erin Fetherson
So pretty! These colors reminds me of the ones we've been seeing in nail polish lately like that mint green.  I don't usually like metalics much but a few designers did it really well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...