Wednesday, March 17, 2010

stpatricksday

Happy St Patricks today!  I wore this to a St Patty's Day party last Saturday.  I started out wearing the shirt again today but was just too hot! It's 80 degrees out today, hehe.  I love it.  Oh, the party was awesome. I went there not knowing ANYONE! Yep. Sometimes I like to put myself in awkward situations and see how it turns out, haha.  I used to be kind of shy but I'm not at all anymore and...it's really liberating!

(top Burlington Coat Factory, shoes Aldo, grey cardigan/skirt Forever 21, beige cardigan Old Navy`)

I actually ended up wearing a sweater blazer... good thing because were outside it was cold!
(blazer Burlington Coat Factory)


Those shoes are really really comfortable with tights! I love the heel height. Without shoes my lil toe on my left foot likes to poke out which isn't too comfortable... Hoping I can somehow fix that!

And yes, I tend to push my sleeves up. I eventually rolled up the sleeves on the blazer too.

Party:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...