Thursday, May 13, 2010

inspiration

I'm in the best mood lately. I'm cleaning like a maniac to keep myself sane.  haha My husband comes home soon!!! I could cry just thinking about it!  I'm not usually a "happy crier" but I have a feeling I might be when I see him this time. I think every married couple should spent months apart... it really teaches you a lot. We've spent a lot of time apart over time but this has been the longest (7 months).  It really is different than 4 months (second longest time apart for us)... I've learned a lot about myself, gained a lot of confidence and independence but once again have been reminded just how much I love my husband.

Inspiration...

I'm taking this into the hairdresser tomorrow!
ruffled ankle socks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...