Saturday, May 29, 2010


(top DIY, skirt Forever 21, shoes Aldo)

The sun is out today! Of course, the outfit above is from a couple days ago. I'm always behind. I don't know if anyone even reads this blog... which I guess shows that I do it more for myself than others. I like seeing how my style progresses.

Today, my husband and I are probably going to go apply for a car loan. That makes me nervous! We've never had a loan before. Our car broke down on Monday so we spent almost $300 to get it running...then it broke down again two days later! It's really not worth fixing and I kind of can't help but feel like it's a sign that we should buy a new (used) car. We saved up the down payment money but we were planning on waiting a while but hey... Things don't always go as planned! I'm leaning towards a Toyota Matrix or Mazda 5 but we'll see.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...