Sunday, June 20, 2010

I'm a shitty fashion blogger which is kind of surprising because I have such a passion for it. It's just not being put into action, I guess.

Summer is here. My husband is home and we took a we long vacation to San Clemente, CA with our dog where we rented a small place.  We ate out a lot, drank almost every day, lazed at the beach, walked our dog in the sand, went whale watching, saw The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson... so much! It was really really great.  We also (finally) bought a new car!  No more old cars that randomly break down on us! We got the 2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback which is a pretty popular car and I can see why; we love it.  Now it's back to reality; my husband even had to work this weekend.  I went to a great party last night- Bought more Passion Party stuff. hehe Their shaving cream is a life saver!  Well, okay, it's not that dramatic but it works better than any other kind I've tried.

Vacation pictures:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...