Tuesday, June 29, 2010

night

We have a busy busy weekend coming up! Friday, I'm going out to a girls night and Jake is hanging out with a guy friend. I have to leave by 5 even though it doesn't start until 7 because it's a ways away. Saturday, we're driving 5 HOURS North to see some family who will be there from WA State... It's supposed to be just for the day though. Then for the Fourth we've been invited to a BBQ party which I'm hoping we can make.  Jake (husband) has Monday off so that'll be our "relaxing" day since I know I can't talk him into going to Knotts Berry Farm, haha.

(top + shoes Target, jeans Old Navy)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...