Wednesday, July 21, 2010

thebiggestloser


Today I got to work out with Bob and Jillian from The Biggest Loser!! Soo cool! They did a free workout on Camp Pendleton base which was filmed for the upcoming season of The Biggest Loser... the episode will air Nov 2.  

I can't post the other pictures because they show contestants from the show... and that's a secret until November 2nd! hehe

fyi:  I have 7lbs left to lose. I started at 195lbs a few years ago and am currently 157lbs. Last week I started doing the P90X diet (I go to boxing classes 3x a week so I'm not doing the P90X videos really) and that has really helped me with the last 10lbs!  Almost there!  It'll be nice to finally hit my goal of 150lbs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...