Monday, September 20, 2010

coolnights

I'm soaking up these last days of Summer... bare legs during the day, sweater at night.  

New seasons start soon on TV! Too bad our TV broke on Friday. Yep. I think we have a friend giving us one for free to tide us over until we can afford a big one.  The one that broke was big but old, not a flat screen... Funny, our things always seem to break right when we decide to WAIT on upgrading.  Same thing happened with our car!  Oh well, guess we'll upgrade now.  I think the plan is to find a new TV on Black Friday.

(sweater American Apparel, skirt Target, top unknown, sandals Old Navy)

Don't mind the flip flops. I was just walking my dog so I didn't feel like putting any effort into my footwear. :P

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...