Monday, October 25, 2010

plaid

Fall is nice.  My Halloween costume is half complete.  I tried out the Walmart Scentsationals and they smell delicious (although don't last as well as Scentsy)... I have Pumpkin melting right now.  The UFC fight on Saturday was great!  I've been invited to SO many wives get togethers lately, feels nice.  I carved this pumpkin last night. It's Puss n Boots from Shrek. 

I love how plaid makes things look so effortless and casual.  Don't mind the no makeup and un-styled hair, hehe.  Like I said, effortless and casual!  

(skirt Victoria's Secret, boots gojane.com, socks Wet Seal, belt Forever 21, shirt Charlotte Russe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...