Monday, November 29, 2010

30for30:16

Day 16


Trying to get caught up in my posts!

I didn't even realize I wore this scarf two days in a row. It's nice for the weather here because it keeps me warm in the wind where as if I lived somewhere colder it wouldn't be enough.

I like this outfit except maybe the brown tights with the black boots. Maybe I needed something else black? You know, besides my dog.  I love how Christmas-y the best feels though!







 (top + belt Old Navy, shoes gojane.com, skirt Victoria's Secret, scarf Forever 21)

I still have at least three items in my 30 for 30 Challenge that I haven't even worn yet! Crazy. I might put up two of them for sale though. They've never been worn, they just don't quite fit me right.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...