Wednesday, November 3, 2010

bluedots

I'm not really happy about how warm it is this week... like 90 degrees warm.  Yep.  It's hard because I grew up much further north so I'm used to pulling out the scarves and such around now! I miss it but I mean no offense to you, SoCal, I promise.



(top Old Navy, skirt Urban Outfitters)

Oops, I'm not wearing shoes here. haha I think this is just what I had on pre-costume Friday night though. I wore it again last night out to dinner but with accessories...and shoes.

I doing Kendi's 30 for 30 project starting Sunday. I'm excited although I KNOW it will be a challenge! I change outfits too many times a day, haha.  Plus, I'm not supposed to shop which is easier close to Christmas but still! :)

My dog should be a model. haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...