Friday, January 7, 2011

vacationrecap

Vacation recap... in pictures.  My husband and I drove the 20 hours to Port Orchard, WA to visit family and friends for two weeks, with our dog.  It was so so great!!  The drive sucks but it's worth it.  We have the best family and friends!

Random outfit shot on Christmas. I think I somehow lost that scarf....
 Driving through Northern California/Southern Oregon mountains is beautiful! Best part of the trip, every time.
 My inlaws got us a 37" flat screen for Christmas!! Big surprise. We love it!
 Forrest tired of the 20 hour drive.
 Some of my husband's relatives on Boxing Day (or Dec 26th as it's called here in the US)
 Our dog playing with my inlaws' dogs. We went to the dog park a lot!
 Quick shot of an outfit the night we went to the zoo.
 My husband and I at the zoo. Brr!
 Beautiful Zoo Lights at Pt Defiance Zoo in Tacoma, WA.
 My dad and I posing with this funny homeless guy. He begged us to!
 The Smith Tower. I love the look of old buildings like this.
Myself on the "wishing chair" on the 37th floor of the Smith Tower. 
 Our adorable doggy enjoying a toy. He spent three nights at my husband's uncles place with three other dogs.
NYE/our 4th wedding anniversary was spent in Seattle with friends. We watched the Space Needle fireworks from the roof of a friend's apartment.  Oddly, we also watched them on our wedding night and 1st anniversary... 2nd and 3rd were spent apart (he was either deployed or in school for the military). 

I have a few outfits from the past two weeks thatI'll share in another post. I tried to take some, here and there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...