Thursday, March 24, 2011

cutoffs

I'm waiting for my friend to upload her pictures from when she was here but here are some from what I wore today.  I got these shorts at Goodwill, just cut off some of the length.  If I cuff them, they are too short in the back so I'm trying to decide if I should leave them, distress them more or sew on a cuff like these.

Anyway, just went with a simple v-neck, fedora and bracelet. I had black flats on, just didn't bother photographing them.


(shorts Goodwill DIY, shirt Target, fedora Closet, bracelet + belt Charlotte Russe)

1 comments:

  1. Your pictures look great! I thought I was looking at some catalouges or something!

    Leave the shorts! They look great.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...