Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 10: Gradient

31 Day Nail Challenge

I love doing glitter tips so I decided to work that into the gradient theme. I started with two coats of Essence "Fivepocket Grey" which is a slate grey. Then I sponged Ulta "Smoke Screen" onto the tips, covering about half the nail. It's a darker blueish grey. Then I sponged the very tip with WnW "Black Creme". To make the gradient more suble I went over the black with Ulta "Smoke Screen". Then I sponged on WnW "Diamond in the Rough" which is a grey glitter...a very packed glitter! It's also a bit holo. Overall, very happy!


For Veterans/Remembrance Day I added a poppy.



3 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...