Thursday, January 26, 2012

Ombre for a Rainy Day

I finally did my first ombre mani recently and loved it! I will definitely do another. I used Julep "Gayle" and then just added white nail polish. Easy!


Then I added Milani "Gems" on top. Cute!


We had a very wet weekend! My outfit did absolutely nothing to brighten up the grey weather. It was short lived though, of course. Today is is almost 80F out!! We always seem to get a hot spell in January though.

our dog with a stick in the rain. he loves the rain.






(skirt Old Navy, top + socks Target, boots gojane.com, scarf Burlington Coat Factory) 


6 comments:

  1. Very interesting way to wear your nails, and a great way to battle a rainy day.
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nails! I love the purple ombre! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea! Hope that I'll have the chance to try it!

    missadelinne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun idea- and I love the purple :) Your deep lips look fantastic, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the nails, they turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...