Thursday, August 2, 2012

HITS Mari Moon Unique Set

Get ready for an insane amount of polish pictures! I've been working on this for a while. I don't swatch and then remove a polish, I actually wear it, so this has taken some time. But it was worth it! I absolutely love this collection. It is the HITS Mari Moon Unique Set which I ordered from Llarowe. I actually got it for half price so it was a steal! These are all amazing duochromes that are very true to what you see in the bottle. The brush is kinda fat and ugly but I never had a problem with application. 2-3 coats was fine and wear time was great!

Here is the Unique set featuring Unconventional, Artsy, Daring and Chameleon. I don't normally do a "read more" link but I have so many pictures that I figured it was probably a good idea.







Here is "Chameleon". This was has the most colours in it. I thought maybe I would find it a bit ugly but I didn't at all! You can see shades of green, gold and pink and in the sun it looks quite metallic.
 

Next up is "Daring". This one is mainly different shades of blue and purple with the teal shade being the most dominant. You can see the colour shift but when you look straight at the nail it's mostly teal.


 This is "Unconventional". It's the least duochrome out of the bunch but is still a gorgeous colour. It reminds me of wine. It goes from purple to maroon.


Lastly, we have one of my favourites, "Artsy". This one is mainly blue and purple. I think the colours are gorgeous and they are very saturated. The duochrome is very apparent in this one.



So what do you think? I really want the other collection, Modern  as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...