Thursday, November 8, 2012

No Bare Legs


Two outfits I wore when the weather was slightly cooler but still sunny. Well, it's usually sunny here but hey. Basically, lately, we'll have a few days of hot sunny 85F weather and then a few days of cooler cloudy 65F days.  Not bad, I guess.  I prefer the cooler days now. I mean, it's November!

Also, I finally got an iPhone today! No, not the 5. I just got the 4 haha It was free since I had an upgrade with Verizon. My old phone wasn't a smartphone or at all fancy. Plus it was literally falling apart. So I finally bit the bullet. My husband got one too (his dad gave him his old one). So, you know, we're like a real part of society now. Psh. 

 (boots + leggings + belt + toque Target, top Charlotte Russe)

 (dress H&M, tights + snood Target, shoes gojane.com)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...