Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Stripes and White


I love pairing black and white with brown so re-making this outfit was a no brainer! The weather was actually perfect for it yesterday. Such a gorgeous day. For this outfit, I had a lot of similar items so I chose my straw fedora, striped top, white shorts, skinny brown belt (although I do have a thicker one), sunglasses and brown sandals. I really loved this outfit!

Inspired by: Pinterest image


 My dog, Forrest, was too busy playing to be in the pictures above but I still snapped a couple with him. :)


I think all sunglasses look stupid on me! It's annoying.  But yeah, I'm wearing NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in "Addis Abbaba" on my lips.  Oh and the gorgeous necklace?  I actually won it in an Instagram giveaway from Shop Katwalk!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...