Friday, June 28, 2013

A Little Dessert Never Hurt


Groceries:
I don't have a picture of all my groceries but here's this week's CSA box. Green beans, summer squash, lettuce, radishes, peaches, apricots, peppers, tomatoes, cantaloupe, garlic and I added on the big bag of black beans.

Breakfast:
Homemade granola. I used this recipe as a base but added different things like dried kiwi to mine.
Granol with almond milk and a frappucino
Oats with chia seeds, banana and homemade peanut butter topped with homemade almond milk (I left the pulp in it).

My go to "classic" pancake recipe and a green smoothie
Tofu scramble with tempeh and homemade biscuits. I made a batch of this to have on hand. Then I used a mixture of almond milk and apple cider vinegar to make the "buttermilk". I made them too small haha but they are tasty! I used whole wheat flour.

Lunch/Snacks:
Something I grabbed on the go. Yummy.
My Chipotle sofritas burrito. They carry this new tofu stuff here in SoCal! It's tasty. I had a coupon for a free meal so I used that.
I've never liked cantaloupe but since it came in my CSA box I figured I'd better give it another shot. Still don't love it but it wasn't bad.
I did discover that it is delicious in smoothies! I made this one but preferred the one I did with banana.

Dinner:
Simple green curry over brown rice. I just used the Thai Kitchen green curry paste.
Made these tacos using leftover roasted veggies. Delicious!
Some dill dijon potato salad and bbq pizza. I hadn't had potato salad in a while and it was SO good.
A very green meal! Salad with Amy's Goddess dressing, sea salt kale chips, bbq tofu and asparagus.
This pizza. Unfortunately, I wasn't really a fan of it, especially the sauce.

Dessert:
Banana soft serve with chocolate chips.
I went to a pj and ice cream party with a bunch of girls. I brought along my own vegan ice cream :) Topped with blueberries, walnuts, strawberries and oreo pieces
These were SO good but it had been a while since I baked with actual sugar so they did taste very sweet to me. Molasses chocolate chip cookies. The only thing I did differently was replace most of the Earth Balance with coconut oil and used whole wheat flour instead of white.
This happened last night haha SoDelicious Mocha Almond Fudge ice cream with oreos. So bad :P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...