Monday, June 3, 2013

Mud Run



  • I know, I take too many bicep progress pictures haha I'm just so eager to see a big difference!
  • Blouses I tried in Target. Love! 
  • My kitty. He's always cuddling. He even sleep next to my chest on our bed at night, pressed up against me.
  • Took these today. Seeing some results!
  • Crop top I made for the Camp Pendleton 10k Mud Run yesterday.
  • Before/after the mud run! It was tough but so much fun. I did it last year as well.
  • Bumps and bruises from the obstacles haha They added quite a few more this year. I'm feeling it today!
  • Bare faced.
  • Trader Joes flowers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...