- I know, I take too many bicep progress pictures haha I'm just so eager to see a big difference!
- Blouses I tried in Target. Love!
- My kitty. He's always cuddling. He even sleep next to my chest on our bed at night, pressed up against me.
- Took these today. Seeing some results!
- Crop top I made for the Camp Pendleton 10k Mud Run yesterday.
- Before/after the mud run! It was tough but so much fun. I did it last year as well.
- Bumps and bruises from the obstacles haha They added quite a few more this year. I'm feeling it today!
- Bare faced.
- Trader Joes flowers
Monday, June 3, 2013
I'm Sophie. 28. Canadian living in the PNW. I'm married to a Marine and we live with our baby boy Beckett, dog Forrest and cat William. I have a passion for vegan food, fitness, natural products, fashion, animals, our planet, DIY projects and so much more!
This is a space for me to share what health is (and looks like) for me.
Owner and Health Coach at Lifting Lettuce.