Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Sporty


I somehow found myself in Old Navy yesterday. Again. Upside is I now have $30 Old Navy cash to spend at the end of the month and I bought my husband quite a bit of stuff.  Yesterday I scored these shoes and sweater for under $10 each.  The sneakers are actually quite comfortable. I've been wanting something casual just for walking around or even weight lifting. I wouldn't run in these. They have a bit of a platform but no arch, so I like that. I wear New Balance Minimus runners because I prefer that barefoot feel.  Anyway, I threw together this sporty look and it felt very me.



The sweater had neon bits of pink/green/yellow.

1 comments:

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...