Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cobalt Blue


I've been looking for a sheer maxi skirt and of course, Target to the rescue! I've also ordered it in black. They are only $17 right now! I love maxis but I often find I get too hot so this light version is great. I wore this to a 31 Party; met some new ladies. I can't say ladies without thinking of that Dmitri Martin joke. haha But yeah, had fun!  I'm definitely extra thankful for friend right now. I had my closest friends move away so I've been trying to meet more people. With my husband gone so much right now and deploying soon, friends are a must!  

Target top, skirt


 My hair has grown so much already! Gah!

1 comments:

  1. You hair looks fab! And Target is amazing, isn't it? :)

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions.

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...