Saturday, August 31, 2013

August Purchases

 


August spending:
+$55 from last month
AE High Rise Jegging $30
Old Navy Women's The Diva Skinny Jeans $9 clearance
Target Mossimo Supply Co. Juniors Boyfriend Cardigan $16 on sale
Target sleeveless printed blouse $18 after coupon (not pictured)
Target Mossimo v-neck extra long tee $13 (not pictured)
= $86
$31 over

This year has taught me that I comfortably spend around $150 a month on clothes/shoes/accessories...not $100 haha

The AE jeggings took some trial and error. I originally got the regular rise in my normal size but they just felt too small. So I returned them and saw that the high rise one were now in stock online, so I ordered those and went up a size. Perfect! I love them. They aren't really that jegging like as the material is fairly thick but it is very soft and stretches nicely.

The Old Navy Diva jeans were a great find and I'm pretty hooked on that fit. I'd tried on the Rockstar ones and some of the others many times before without any luck but I guess I'd never tried the Diva style before. They are just right for me! Too bad they tend to only come in the common colours, no funky prints or bright shades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...