- I finally got a new military dependent ID after over a year of not having one. I don't have a drivers license so while I didn't have this I was stuck using my passport everywhere.
- Being silly at a local brewery with my husband and friends. "I got a fever for the beaver"... because the place is called Belchin' Beaver.
- Our beers at Belchin' Beaver. I loved Wet Hop Highway.
- Eating Thai food and enjoying a beer at Indian Joe Brewery
- New cut is shorter on top.
- My husband surprised me with this haha He not so secretly would love for me to have a sleeve. Uh, I have one tattoo.
- New shirt. You can find it on society6.com
- Husband and I took Forrest to Ocean Beach dog beach. He loooves dog beaches. We hadn't been to this one but it was great! So big.
- Chambray and floral. Kind of can't beat that.
Monday, August 19, 2013
Good Beer, Good Weather and Good Friends
I'm Sophie. 28. Canadian living in the PNW. I'm married to a Marine and we live with our baby boy Beckett, dog Forrest and cat William. I have a passion for vegan food, fitness, natural products, fashion, animals, our planet, DIY projects and so much more!
This is a space for me to share what health is (and looks like) for me.
Owner and Health Coach at Lifting Lettuce.