- Received a letter from my husband! Upside of deployment. I mean, how often do you get actual letters these days?
- William Wallace hogging the bed.
- Movie and beer night for one! How adorable is John Cusack, really.
- Bought Forrest this stick toy. He loved it... for like 5 seconds. Lame. It said it had real wood in it and would smell like it but it really doesn't.
- This smells SO good. I warm it in my Scentsy warmer.
- Every evening, now that it is cool enough in the evenings, I put on my sweater cape. It's like wearing a blanket and that makes me happy.
- New flats I bought at Payless Shoe Source. I returned the nude ones because they fit sorta funny but kept (and love) the leopard ones. They are SO comfortable!!
- Still loves to sleep on me every evening while I watch tv.
Monday, September 30, 2013
I'm Sophie. 28. Canadian living in the PNW. I'm married to a Marine and we live with our baby boy Beckett, dog Forrest and cat William. I have a passion for vegan food, fitness, natural products, fashion, animals, our planet, DIY projects and so much more!
This is a space for me to share what health is (and looks like) for me.
Owner and Health Coach at Lifting Lettuce.