Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Utility Jackets


Hey look, layers! Woo! I wore this to a brewery and then to watch movies with some girl friends. I just recently bought a new utility jacket which I'm pretty excited about. This one is very old and doesn't fit quite right. I feel like they layer so well and help pull an outfit together. Plus it works in the "rule of 3". Know what I'm talking about?  Adding that third item to any outfit whether it be a jacket, scarf, hat, statement necklace. It really helps an outfit to look more complete! Such a simple but clever trick to keep in mind. Anyway, check out the bottom of the post for some great utility jackets!





Utility Jackets



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...