Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Fall White Jeans


Do we even need to mention how the "no white after Labor Day" rule is bs? I think we've all embraced it at this point.

White denim makes a lot of sense right now when I want to pants because, hello, it's October but it's still over 75f. The forecast this weekend is...wait for it... 88f!! Not cool, San Diego. Not that it's surprising. We always have up and down Fall weather.  I'm going to freeze my butt off in Canada next week where it's 20-30 degrees colder. haha I can't wait! Prepare to see some legit Fall photos!


Old Navy top
My sister made this fabric flower pin. Cute, no?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...