Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I made some pretty last minute Halloween plans this year but they ended up being a lot of fun! Can't go wrong with booze, girl friends and dancing right?  I'd decided a week or so ago that I really wanted to be a zombie and do gross makeup, so that's what I did! 

I bought a basic Halloween makeup kit and used this and this tutorial for makeup application tips! I was really happy with how it turned out. The blood and makeup on my eyelids didn't want to stay put so it definitely wore off through out the night but thankfully this is a look where the "worse" it gets, the better it is haha 


 My outfit was inspired by a Evil Dead musical I saw in Vegas because one of the zombies in it wore something similar.



 I did two more Halloween manicures this week. The bloody one I wore on Halloween since it worked well with my costume!



Have a fangtastic Halloween! (sorry, I couldn't resist!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...