Sunday, January 5, 2014

Outfit: Sole Society

I've had my eye on these shoes from Sole Society for so long and was seriously considering purchasing them along with the pair you see below but I kept hesitating on whether or not I wanted to spend the money.  And then I won a $100 Sole Society gift card from Penny Chic!  Whaaa!  So of course I snapped up both pairs. I also got 20% off (for it being my first purchase) and free shipping so I only paid like $4 out of pocket!

They definitely need some breaking in but they are super cute. I was just reading in this months issue of In Style that flat pointed shoes are super "in" this year.  Win.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...