Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Outfit: Striped Pencil Skirt

I love the look of a pencil skirt; so classic. I love that they can be dressed up and down, are sexy without showing a lot and so on. So I've been on the hunt for the right one! I wanted something in a casual fabric, with stretch and a flattering fit. Well guess what? Found it! At Target, of course. I grabbed this striped one plus a black one. My only complain are the pockets because they aren't flattering to my hips so I stitched them closed.  I'm not seeing the skirt online so check your local store! It's the Merona brand.

This outfit feels very Valentine's Day appropriate! 

 Old Navy sweater

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...