Sunday, February 2, 2014

Purchases: January

Oh goodness, this is a big one. I bought so much stuff this week! Got a little carried away, really. It was a mixture of all the post holiday clearance and my planned vacation. Yeah, for some reason when I plan a trip somewhere I get this strong urge to shop for it. Oh well. You'll see I also bought a few Spring appropriate items! Onto the goods! Oh, also, I decided not to include beauty products after all!


January Purchases:
$158 budget
-Target Mossimo Supply Co Khalea combat boots $34
-Target Merona sweater $24
-Target Merona Clutch $26
-DSW Wanted Amarillo Bootie $39
-JC Penney A.N.A Blouse $9 clearance
-Old Navy tank top $5 after gift card (again, Shopkick!)
-Old Navy Crew Neck sweaters $8 each on sale (actually got a green vneck and a blue crewneck one)
-Old Navy Fit & Flare Ponte Dress $10 clearance
-AE Hi Rise Jeggings $26 sale
-Alloy Pleather Leggings $14 on sale
-Victoria's Secret High Rise Denim Shorts $22 each
-Target Merona Keyhole dress $30
-Target belt $3 clearance
-Target Xhileration Textured Shift Dress $17 clearance
-AE animal print belt $7 clearance (no longer online)
-Old Navy shoes $10 on sale after gift card (thanks to using Shopkick!) in store only
-Target belts brown $ floral $7 (clearance no longer online)
-Target heart print sweatshirt $10 clearance (in store only)
-Target Merona pencil skirts $20 each (in store!)
-Target Sam & Libby scrunch flats $11 clearance (no longer online)
= $340 ($182 over budget)

So that leaves me $18 to spend next month. haha I might do some shopping while on vacation but that's probably it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...