Monday, March 10, 2014

Life Lately

You can follow me on Instagram for more pics like this @sophiexelizabeth

Archer Farmers dark chocolate almonds (accidentally vegan!), wine (Francis Coppola Diamond Collection wines are vegan and delicious!) and Doctor Who <- obsessed.="" p="">
Beach day with my gals! Don't mind my crazy wind blown hair haha

I had my hair bleached for the first time and then dyed this cool orange red shade! It was done for free by my stylist in return for me doing this hair photoshoot. It was fun!

Being silly down in PB with a friend. Can you even tell he is a hot dog? haha

I've been doing a lot of re-decorating lately. This dresser is a new purchase! It's just from Walmart.

Because I love prints! Shorts are from Target, pants from Old Navy and scarf from Burlington Coat Factory.

New boyfriend kahkis from Old Navy (super comfy but they do stretch out a lot) and my comfy Payless flats.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...