Monday, April 21, 2014

Outfit: California Love

Sorry about the lack of posts lately guys. My husband comes home soon so it's just been a little crazy busy around here!

I picked up this tank yesterday while hanging out in PB (Pacific Beach, CA) with friends. I've been wanting to get some California tops and couldn't resist this highlighter yellow shade haha I mostly know military wives here so they are from all over the country. Safe to say, I hear a LOT of complaining about California, for whatever reason (mostly. Personally, I like this state and have really enjoyed living here. We'll most likely be leaving next year and while I've always known we'd leave here eventually (it's just not "home", y'know?), I know I will miss it! 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...