Sunday, May 4, 2014

Outfit: Dressing for the Heat

First off, it was super hot this week. Like, 90f hot. Secondly, I swear these shorts fully cover my ass. They look like they don't in some of these pictures but, guys, I SWEAR. o_O

I wore this on Friday and then later changed to meet up with some friends for drinks. I'm so grateful to have such awesome friends here PLUS have my husband home. It's just double the awesomeness. I made some great friends during this deployment plus a close friend of mine who had move away moved back here for a few months. Being a military spouse definitely makes you appreciate your friends when they around... because eventually everyone moves away. I've had to say good-bye to a lot of awesome people over the years.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...