Sunday, June 29, 2014

Outfit: Utility Vest

I'd forgotten I had a couple outfits to share from before I went on vacation! So let's just jump back to early June for a moment okay?

I picked up this vest from Old Navy because I'd been wanting one for a while. I'm still not sure how I feel about it though. At first I thought it was just the boxy fit (I sized down) but I think it's the stiff material that I'm not loving. If it has some drape to it it would be a lot more flattering.  I feel a bit like a fisherman in it. I've heard washing clothes in vinegar helps break down the fibers and gives it a softer, worn feel so I could try that. Any had any luck doing that?  Vests are such a great wardrobe piece when you live in Southern California because it's often too warm for a jacket but you still want an extra layer. This is the only vest I own though! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...