Friday, September 12, 2014

Outfit: Not Your Entertainment

My collection of "tees with a statement" has really grown this Summer! I wear them as workout tops a lot but sometimes it's fun to incorporate them into more of a fashionable outfit. I love the message of this tee! I'd boycotted places like Seaworld (those animals don't belong in cages!) before seeing Blackfish but man, that movie still hit me hard. You haven't seen it yet, please do. It's your choice whether or not you support Seaworld but it doesn't hurt to educate yourself.  You can buy this "Not Your Entertainment" tee here.

Do you like wearing clothing that sends a message?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...