Sunday, May 24, 2015

Swimwear Wishlist

It's almost Summer! And that means... swimwear!  I'm definitely in the market for a new suit this year. This post-pregnancy body is different than it was a year ago and what I have doesn't necessarily fit/work the way it once did. I've been wanting some high rise bottoms for a while now so I think this is the perfect time. I ordered these (hello, only $15 right now!!) but may end up getting these.

So below we have a mix of high waisted bottoms and underwire tops because these breastfeeding boobs are no joke! haha 



1. ASOS black one piece  2. ASOS floral bikini  3. Urban Outfitters high waisted bottoms  4. Fig Leaves underwire bathing suit  5. Fig Leaves balconette bikini top  6. Albion Fit bikini  7. Old Navy hi-rise bottoms 8. Tommy Bahama underwire tankini 9. Tommy Bahama cropped bikini top  10. Victoria's Secret halter bikini

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...