Friday, November 27, 2015

Shop Small

I LOVE supporting small businesses (maybe because my mom has always had one?). Don't get me wrong, I love Target, Old Navy and other big name stores too but it's always nice to support an entrepreneur. With sites like Etsy and Instagram, it's easier these days to find small businesses. This year, for Black Friday, I decided to only shop small. 

My small business is Lifting Lettuce.  I am a health coach offering 1:1 health coaching programs as well as detox programs. I help women adopt healthier habits, ditch the negative mindset and change the way they look at weight!  I currently have gift certificates for sale if you're interested!  I also sell trusii products and they have an EPIC sale going on now until Monday at midnight PST with 25% off everything and special discounted skincare bundles.  If you're not a preferred client, feel free to email me and I will get you the hook up (it's free).



Check out these great small businesses! Many have sales going on this weekend too!

WeeStructed
Perfectly Posh - Poshy Woshy
Deaf Ear Records
Nikki Designs  <--- my mom!
Bannor Toys  
Little Harts and Arrows
Happy Little Heart Toys
Hs Homemade Essentials
Tom Design
Fawn and Finn 
Baby Berty
Hill Country Woodcraft
Bebe and Me Beads
Mary's Flower Garden

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...