Saturday, December 5, 2015

Recent Outfits

All about cozy layers these days.  Short post because I'm still really forgetful when it comes to getting outfit pictures since having a baby (7 months ago)!  I suppose I can add it to my "2016 goals" list... haha


Victoria's Secret sweater (similar) & jeans (similar)

Forever 21 scarf (similar), Target jeans + jacket (similar), Old Navy boots (similar), Madewell t-shirt (similar)

Target sweater (similar), AE jeans, Old Navy boots (similar)
Beckett: Target sweater, Covered Goods nursing cover, Old Navy socks

Old Navy cardigan (similar), Target leggings

AE jeggings, Target sweater cape + sweater


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...