Wednesday, February 24, 2010

bluuues

Goods:  boxing is fun and my picture is going to be in the clubs new flyer, Canada beat Russia, I have yummy food in the house (healthy too), LOST, cloudy weather, sending care packages to my husband...

Bads: missing husband something fierce.  I guess this outfit was appropriate! I have been feeling so sad which is not really like me... but I will say today was better!

 
(dress (lingerie actually) Victoria's Secret/gift, shoes Aldo, top + leggings Target, belt Forever 21)
Yeah, all navy/grey outfit. I didn't really like it but I took pictures anyway. It's good to experiment! :)

Also, I sometimes consider putting my dog out on the porch while I take pictures because otherwise he insists on being in them all... but I love him so I don't. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...