Monday, February 22, 2010

subtlestripes

Canada lost last night in hockey. :( I cried. But it's all good! We can still get in the quarter finals and go on! Just have to beat Germany tomorrow.

I'm joining a boxing club. Did I mention that? I'm hoping to go for my second class this afternoon. I'm signing up for 6 months, enough to get in great shape and learn the basics. :) My husband is very exciting; he's really into martial arts.

I wore this out to dinner with a friend.

(dress Superstore, JC shoes Guilt Fuse, sweater Old Navy, rings Forever 21 & Burlington Coat Factory)

2 comments:

  1. LOVING your boots. Andd I want to try boxing too! I think it's a great workout from the little I've tried...

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the look of the boots with the dress--i have been dying for some short flat boots for just this look!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...