Saturday, February 6, 2010

girlparty

I went to my first adult toy party last night! It was a lot of fun and I bought a few things, hehe. Unfortunately, I drank too much wine and threw up in my friend's bathroom...  and spent today feeling hungover!  But it's okay.  I used it (and the rain!) as an excuse to be reeally lazy all day.  I ordered lasagna from Pizza Hut, watched Next (lame) and My Sister's Keeper (soo sad) and painted my nails.  

Anyway, this is what I wore last night. The skirt is new! I got it for only $10 from Urban Outfitters. I know it's going to get a ton of wear as the months get warmer too. Uh, I didn't wear it as short as it appears in these pictures; I think it's mostly the angle.  Finally wore my heart tights! Must remember to not order from Asian countries though... I'm 5'10" so their stuff tends to be short for me.

(blazer Burlington Coat Factory, skirt Urban outfitters, sweater Forever 21, top Target, tights Ebay, shoes Aldo, necklace thrifted/DIY)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...