Thursday, February 4, 2010

tubedress

I'm just 12lbs away for my goal weight. Down a pound this week (get to read my In Style magazine as a reward, hehe) and aiming for 1.5lbs this week.  Weightloss is a significant part of my life, so I'd hate to not mention it at all here.



(top Target, dress Rave, boots gift, nail polish ELF, jacket Walmart, headband DIY)


I finally remembered to use my mini tripod to take pictures. It does make things a bit easier!  It doesn't change the fact that my dog likes to get in the way and prevent you all from seeing my shoes but hey.

Speaking of shoes...

I fought off other online shoppers the other day at the crazy Jeffrey Campbell sale over at Guilt Fuse.... and bought my first pair of JC shoes!! I'm a huge fan of his work so I'm really excited.  They're technically my first pair of real designer shoes.  More on that when they arrive. hehe

2 comments:

  1. ur blog is cool
    and ur vintage boots beautiful

    hope u will love my blog

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top - I have a similar one in yellow :) kudos on your weight loss you've got so much self-disicpline!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...