Tuesday, February 2, 2010

legalizegay

My hair sucks today. It needs a cut but I want to let it grow for another month first... as in, I want the length longer but it needs to be thinned out/layered more.

(tshirt American Apparel, skirt/tights Old Navy, blazer Burlington Coat Factory, shoes gojane.com)

Yeah, I mixed black, navy and brown. *Shrug*

What did you guys think of the Grammys? I really enjoyed Beyonce's performance (man, that girl can sing!), Lady Gaga + Elton John (he does such great duets) and Eminem/Drake/Lil Wayne were a lot of fun. I liked Jaime Foxx except it always sounded as if he were lip syncing and that was weirding me out!

How about Kell on Earth? Besides the really lame title and the fact that her employees (sans the long haired dude) don't seem to know how to smile... I enjoyed it.  It's sort of Rachel Zoe-esque except instead of the focus being on dressing celebrities it's about runway shows which I definitely prefer. I always enjoy any closer look at the fashion industry!  So, I've set the show to record and we'll see how it goes.

ps. My dog trying to win you over

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...