Thursday, March 4, 2010

comfortable

Comfiest outfit!! The knit pants are by Miley Cyrus from Walmart, haha. They were marked down to $7 and are soo soo comfortable... like leggings but better.  The top was $4 at Walmart.  I'm happy to finally have a striped top.  I'll admit I'd been avoiding buying one because, y'know, they are supposed to make you look "wider" but whatever.  Fashion rules are meant to be broken.  The cardigan is American Apparel and definitely the most comfortable one I own- so glad I finally bit the bullet and bought it.  The boots are kinda fugly in a way, I suppose, but really comfortable and easy to slip on if I'm just taking my dog to the park. 

(top + pants Walmart, necklace DIY, cardigan American Apparel, shoes Target, slippers Old Navy)


It's been pretty gloomy here lately, weather-wise.  I have to admit I'm kinda ready for 70+ degree weather!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...