Sunday, March 7, 2010

newshoes

Just bought three pairs of shoes from Aldo... $135 with free shipping and 10% off. Pretty good for Aldo!



 
$37.50 on sale (reg $75)   
$60 reg
$40 reg

I'm excited. The flats will be great for this summer! I wanted something with that brogue feel but that will keep my feet cool. The bootie is looove and will definitely be worn well into next Winter, I'm sure. The sandals are what I have been searching for- perfect with bare legs or tights!

Aldo is probably my favourite shoe store that I shop from. :) Still, this was a very big splurge for me! No more shopping for the rest of the month. I don't like to spend too much money on  myself.

3 comments:

  1. i noticed you added my blog to your blog list. thank you!

    elora

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE! I love 'em. They're all so cute!

    So what is the countown until you get to see your husband????

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! you did so gooood! those are great prices for super stylish shoes and current trends! well done. you should shop for me too :)

    freshbrownies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every comment I receive so if you're leaving one right now, thank you!! <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...